Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Day With Mom






 Mom came for the weekend...we had a craft day! It was so much fun to get everything out, make a mess, and little your imagination go crazy. We had a couple items we wanted to make but it always turns in to a couple more after the hobby lobby run.
First, we made a sampler bag for my Scentsy product. My director had been looking for a bag with lots of pockets inside and a clear outside pocket. She asked if we could make, of course...we love to try and make anything new. I got the supplies and we went to sewing, well mom sewed. Here is our result..super cute bag with pockets and fringe!



Our next idea was a bow holder for all of Braylins bows. I had already had 3 empty picture frames hanging on her wall as decoration, so we started getting creative. We put fabric with ribbons on it and added to the exsiting frames. Such a fun way to display her bows and added a little fun to the room.

Now I just have to pick from one of the many pictures of Braylin with a BIG bow in her hair to hang in the middle! What a great day! Thanks Mom for coming to hang out with Bray and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment