Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Packing

We are really excited! Braylin is about to take her first airplane ride! Kimmy, Braylin, and I are going to Chattanooga, TN to visit my cousin. While we are there, I will be having a Scentsy party...got to pay for the plane ticket! Since we leave tomorrow, I have been packing for what seems like all day. Taking a baby with you on a plane gives a new mix on packing. We will be gone 5 days 4 nights, doesn't seem long until packing for Braylin and it is alot of stuff. With the new cost of  bagage, I will be taking ONE bag for the both of us...which I think is have packed. Now, what to take on the carry on? Last trip Brad and I took our plane was delayed...so we only had our carry on bags for 24 hours. Lots of food, couple diapers, and one change of clothes, hope thats enough for her?!?! Wish us luck and I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment